See what we are up to and join us!
As a team, we travel around Washington to give presentations and trainings. We also publish a newsletter, offer webinars, host clinics with community partners, and create family-friendly tools to help you understand how our public schools work.
Join us online or in your community for the following events:
- Our Monthly Ask an Ombuds webinar (every second Tuesday of the month from 12pm – 1pm online)
- Find us on the Commission on Hispanic Affairs radio show: August 15, 2017, 1680AM; 91.9FM, 91.7FM; August 31, 2017, 103.3FM,92.1FM, 1360AM
If you missed us, please check out our previous editions of the:
- Monthly Ask an Ombuds webinars and webinars on specific topics
- Quarterly newsletters on our work with tips and suggestions for improving school climates, navigating disputes, and understanding changes in laws and policies
- Reports to the legislature on our data trends and policy recommendations
- Audio recordings in Spanish from the Commission on Hispanic Affairs radio show: