What Is OEO?
Get Our Help
Online – We encourage you to use our new Online Intake Process. You will need to create an account with your name and a valid email address. After you create an account and complete the online intake process, someone will follow up with you as soon as possible to either provide information or schedule an appointment. Our online intake is available at all times, but someone will follow up during normal business hours.
- Monday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
By Phone – If you prefer to talk to someone in person, or need assistance completing the online intake process, please call us toll free at 1-866-297-2597 during our business hours. Our staff can access phone interpretation for more than 150 languages.
News and Events
- Interpretation Tips Card translated into:
- One Out of Five: Disability History and Pride Project
- Upcoming Webinars and Events