以口译有效地沟通

口译提示卡
Communicating Effectively with Interpretation 以口译有效地沟通
  • Schools and districts must provide interpretation when needed to communicate effectively with families who request an interpreter.
  • 当需要与要求使用口译员的家庭进行有效的沟通,学校和学区必须提供口译服务。
  • For interpretation to be effective, everyone involved in the conversation must cooperate and make time for interpretation.
  • 为了使口译有良好的效果,参与对话的每个人都必须合作并抽空进行口译。
  • Use this card as needed during an interpreted conversation to receive a complete, accurate and understandable interpretation.
  • 在口译对话中按照需要使用此卡,以获取完整的、准确的和易懂的翻译。
  • Remember, if you do not understand something; ask the person you are talking with to explain. The interpreter can interpret your request for explanation but should not try to answer your questions.
  • 请记得,如果您不了解某一件事; 请向与您交谈的人提问并要求解释。口译员可以为您需要解释的请求做翻译,但不应尝试回答您的问题。
  • If you believe the interpreter is not interpreting correctly, you can ask to re-schedule with another interpreter.
  • 如果您认为口译员的口译不正确,您可以要求重新安排使用其他口译员。
  • Pardon me, I would like to ask…
  • 对不起,我想请问一下...
  • Please pause so the interpreter can tell me what you have said.
  • 请稍暂停,以便口译员可以告诉我您刚才所说的话。
  • Please repeat that, I am afraid it was not all covered in the interpretation.
  • 请重复一遍,我恐怕翻译内容并未涵盖完整所有的事。
  • Could we slow down a bit to be sure the interpreter is able to give a full interpretation?
  • 我们是否可以讲慢一点,以确保口译员能够提供完整的翻译?
  • Could you both repeat what you said, one at a time, so we can be sure the interpreter can cover everything?
  • 您们能否可以各自单独重复一次您们所说的话,以便我们确定口译员可以涵盖完整所有的内容?
  • I do not understand the interpretation very well. Could we try to reschedule with another interpreter?
  • 我并不十分了解这段翻译。我们可以尝试重新安排使用其他口译员吗?

Interpretation Support Tips Card Printable PDF

口译提示卡